We will employ a systems perspective to explore how advancements in technology and shifts in business context are transforming hierarchy, structure, and leadership in organisations. The participants will be introduced to Integral Leadership as best suited leadership paradigm for this new business context and will learn about specific techniques to employ in their own practice.
|1||Leader or Leadership?|
|2||Evolutionary Trajectory of Organisations|
|3||Idiosyncrasies of the New Business Context|
|4||A Systems Perspective on Organisation|
|5||Recursion, Hierarchy, and Holarchy|
|6||Integral Leadership: Attitude, Process, Communication|
- Reinventing Organisations. Laloux, F. (2014). London: Nelson Parker.
- Exponential Organisations. Ismail, S. (2014). New York: Diversion Books.
- Networked – The New Social Operating System. Rainy, L., Wellman, B. (2014). Massachusetts: MIT Press.
- Coaching. Flaherty, J. (2010). London: Routledge.
- Metaphor and Organisations.. Grant, D., Oswick, C. (2009). London: Sage
- Trust me, PR is dead. Phillips, R. (2015). London: Unbound.
Your contact for Integral Leadership
Get in touch with us to find out more about the module and its contents or host it at your institution.